Academic definition of YURU Exercise and YURU Care Exercise
●Academic definition of YURU Exercise
YURU Exercise consists of the following core exercise methods: “Shaking and Loosening Method” (an exercise method to loosen the body by shaking the whole body or applied on each body part) , the “Pressing and Loosening Method” (an exercise method to loosen the body by applying pressure or gravity and a movement to a part of or the whole body), and the “Rubbing and Loosening Method” (an exercise method to loosen the body by rubbing a part of the body with the hands or feet) for various body parts.
YURU Exercise uses a compound exercise system including “Breathing Method,” “Acupoint Stimulation Method,” “Onomatopoeia Method,” “Pleasant phrase Method” (whisper “feels good” to stimulate pleasantness) and punning in “Humor Method” that induces laughing.
- The instantaneous benefit of the exercise includes:
- - Achievement of a high level of concentration and deep relaxation (this might happen simultaneously or sequentially) due to improved brain and body biochemical conditions,
- - Enhanced blood and body fluid circulation and metabolism for the whole body or individual parts of the body,
- - Active recovery from fatigue for the whole body or individual parts of the body, and
- - Improved brain and body coordination and improvement of inner muscle activity by applying “Kankai” (Loosening and Relaxing) for the whole body or individual parts of the body.
The goal is to achieve all of these benefits with an extremely small amount of exercise.
- The long-term benefit of these exercises include:
- - Elimination of extreme and chronic fatigue,
- - Sleep improvement,
- - Prevention, treatment of, and recovery from various illnesses and disorders (used as a main or auxiliary treatment),
- - Improvement in overall physical condition,
- - Weight loss,
- - Improvement in basic athletic ability,
- - Improvement in the ability to live and work,
- - Improvement in athletic and artistic ability,
- - Improvement in fundamental abilities (true nature of the human’s physical and mental abilities) that are universal for any field or event,
- - Higher resistance towards stress,
- - Better mental tolerance,
- - Character transformation,
- - Improvement in human relations, and
- - Improvement in organization.
The goal is to achieve all these benefits with extremely low mental burden, low physical strength, a small amount of exercise, low costs, and without using special facilities or tools. YURU Exercise is also characterized as a systematic exercise method, which consists of approximately 150 varieties of exercise methods.
●Academic definition of YURU Care Exercise
YURU Care Exercise is an exercise method based on the care to loosen and relax the body using various methods. The purpose of YURU Care Exercise varies from prevention and treatment of illnesses to development of advanced of health condition and physical ability. It is a system of logically constructed exercise methods, breathing methods, muscular training and other various exercises.